We love life!

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My God is ALIVE!

So the Easter Season has come and gone! But I am so very thankful for what my God did for me. To think about the pain that He endured just so I could eventually be with Him again- wow! And to know that my sins past, present and future are already forgiven! To know that He loves to give me good gifts and cares even about the little things that concern me. He cares so much that He even counts my hair and my tears. To know that He feels my pain and longs to be with me all the time. WOW! What an awesome, crazy, funny, romantic, loving God I have! I could go on forever describing how much my God means to me, but I think the point has been proven! He is such a GREAT God!
Are they not the cutest kids ever? Gosh I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment