We love life!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

'Mother' God!


So today as I sit here wondering what to write, my heart is so heavy. Recently I've been bombarded with sadness all around me. Not even things that have happened to me but to people in my life. These things have lead me to the conclusion that I hate the devil! He makes me so angry with how he toys with peoples minds and twists things and robs them of so much. But having to face all these things have really made me start to pray more. Pray more for those in my life as well as my own family - my husband and my kiddos. You know it's so awesome being a mom! It really does show you the 'mother' heart of God. What does that mean? Well, God created man and woman and then He said they were perfectly made in His image. So together they both portray who He is. Since becoming a mom, I realize so much more about Him. His heart is so full of love for us! Nothing we can do will change His love for us! As well as when we are hurting how badly He wants to wipe our tears and make it all go away. I sit here so moved by just those thoughts! Because as a mother I have felt all of those things pretty much every day! No matter how many times my son pees in his undies, or how much my daughter cries- I still love them so much and what they do will never change that! And all it takes is just one precious smile or a 'I wuv you mommy' to melt my heart!  And it's the same way with God! No matter what I do- good or bad- His love will never change for me. Wow that is so stinkin' amazing! No wonder I'm so in love with my Daddy God! What an amazing God He is! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow...first off...I love your picture...and I love reading your thoughts! Very awesome about Gods heart..I have thought the same thing since becoming a mom..it does change how you see life and how you see God...very good.

    Enid

    ReplyDelete